Pledge Drive: ON HOLD UNTIL 2022
Why Join the Pledge Drive?
Money raised during the Annual Dogtoberfest Pledge Drive goes towards helping animals at Suncoast Animal League.
Pledge Drive Details:
- Highest vote-getting male and female dog will be crowned "King & Queen of Dogtoberfest"
- Next highest two male and two female dogs will be introduced as "The Court"
- Each vote is ONLY $1
- Go to Crowdrise to register online
- Click "Join Now" at the top and get started!
- Tell family and friends to vote for YOUR dog
- Winning announcements will be made at 1:30 on stage
King & Queen will be featured:
- 2020 Dogtoberfest flyer/poster
- 2020 Dogtoberfest website
- Plus...a photo shoot!
Getting Started is Easy! Just Follow these Simple Steps...
STEP 1: Think About What Inspired You to Participate in the Dogtoberfest Pledge Drive
- Did you adopt a pet from Suncoast Animal League? Make your page “In Honor” or “In Memory” of your pet.
- Did a special story on our Facebook page encourage you to get involved? Copy and paste the story onto your fundraising page.
- Share photos and a story of your special pet.
STEP 2: Set a $$ Fundraising Goal
- Think about what Suncoast Animal League needs to help animals and make that your goal.
- The average cost to prepare an animal for adoption is $350, which includes medical exams, tests, microchip, vaccinations and spay/neuter surgery.
- Visit our Facebook page to find a special animal in need and make their rehabilitation or surgery cost your fundraising goal.
STEP 3: Register Online
Create your own online Fundraising page where you get to express your passion and your purpose. Need assistance registering? Email us at email@example.com.
- Click here to register online on Crowdrise.
- Click Join Now at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
- Share a story about a special animal on your fundraising page.
- Share your page with family, friends and on social media sites.
- Start collecting pledges!
- Join us at "Dogtoberfest."