How to Register
Getting Started is Easy! Just Follow these Simple Steps...
STEP 1: Think About What Inspired You to Participate in “Pledge 4 Paws”
- Did you adopt a pet from Suncoast Animal League? Make your page “In Honor” or “In Memory” of your pet.
- Did a special story on our Facebook page encourage you to get involved? Copy and paste the story onto your fundraising page.
- Share photos and a story of your special pet.
STEP 2: Set a $$ Fundraising Goal
- Think about what Suncoast Animal League needs to help animals and make that your goal.
- The average cost to prepare an animal for adoption is $350, which includes medical exams, tests, microchip, vaccinations and spay/neuter surgery.
- Visit our Facebook page to find a special animal in need and make their rehabilitation or surgery cost your fundraising goal.
STEP 3: Register Online
Create your own online Fundraising page where you get to express your passion and your purpose. Need assistance registering? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to register online on First Giving.
- Click Join Now at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
- Share a story about a special animal on your fundraising page.
- Share your page with family, friends and on social media sites.
- Start collecting pledges!
- Join us at "Dogtoberfest" for the first event and round of prizes.
- Continue raising funds and winning prizes, then...
- Come to "Mutt March" for the grand finale of fun and prizes!